The Only System to Fully Support Federal Contracting Out-of-the-Box
SpectrumCLMTM is the only solution to offer native FAR/DFARS compliant contract management, and support the level of complexity and regulation routinely found in government contracting. SpectrumCLM manages contract data for all types of government awards (BOA, BPA, GSA, Contract, IDIQ, Delivery/Task Orders, CLINs, SLINs, etc…) as well as international, state and local, and commercial contracts.
SpectrumCLM offers full contract lifecycle management and brings together all contract data, supporting documentation, and integrated workflows into a comprehensive enterprise solution and single source of truth for contracts. It even prepares important supporting documents and reports such as DCAA-compliant contract briefs, subcontracting clause flow-downs, and backlog reports.
Compusearch’s contract management solution offers advantages that competing solutions cannot equal. With SpectrumCLM, you will reduce the costs that might result from:
- Inefficient, fragmented contract administration
- Costs associated with compliance and risk management requirements
- Lack of fast and accurate access to critical contract information
- Inability to make better data-driven business decisions
- Costs required to implement/manage a homegrown or commercial contract management system
Learn more about SpectrumCLM:
Learn how federal contractors are realizing the benefits of SpectrumCLM today.